Refrigerant identifier for R134a Mastercool 69134-A
Contamination of refrigerants in vehicle air conditioning systems can lead to component corrosion, elevated head pressures and system failures. The substitute refrigerant blends can also introduce a flammability hazard to the technician and the ultimate end user of the vehicle air conditioning system.
The Refrigerant Identifier helps confirm the presence and quality of R134a refrigerant in vehicle air conditioning systems. This process will help avoid potential damage from refrigerant contamination.
This unit delivers quick and precise refrigerant analysis in a rugged, compact and portable package. The refrigerant identifier automatically provides step-by-step indication of the gas sampling process.
The Mini ID Refrigerant Identifier will provide an easy and accurate means to determine if the R134a refrigerant in vehicle air conditioning systems is of suitable purity. The instrument utilizes non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) technology to determine the weight concentrations of refrigerant types R12, R134a, R22, as well as, hydrocarbons and air. Refrigerant purity is automatically determined for refrigerant R134a by the instrument to eliminate human error. The instrument is supplied complete with a R134a sample hose, a 12 VDC power cord and all required plumbing housed within a rugged, portable instrument.
- Weight: 0.8 kg
- Refrigerant Detected: R134a (Tetraflouroethane)
- Accuracy: PASS/FAIL – 95% Pure R134a
- Power Requirements: 12 VDC
- User Interface: Membrane type with visual indicators and function key
- Calibration Method: Manual pump aspirator
- Minimum Input Pressure: 1.38 Bar (20 Psig)
- Maximum Input Pressure: 20.70 Bar (300 Psig)
- Storage Temperature: -10˚ to 50˚C
- Operating Temperature: 10 to 45˚C
- Material: Moulded ABS housing/ molded rubber sleeve